Friday 1 June 2012

.work.in.progress. ::update 0.04

No pictures yet but I have started working on Lightning :)
So far I have part of the burgundy top cut out, just need to add the zipper and collar and wallah!
I never realized how short her skirt was....; ^;... i'm so glad she wears short-shorts or spandex under >_<;;
Other then that I've been sketching out ideas on how to make her odd pouch. It's about the same size as Hope's (FFXIII) so shouldn't be too bad...i hope ; ^;... then after making a belt, and the top part of her skirt, the hip area will be done XD...
Gotta head out and buy some flip flops too x_x
I bought fabric with Mia the other day and have all the dress parts for Gumi's Camellia version :) so happy that she will be joining me as Meiko <3
I'm still being very indecisive about Mimi or Lias from Atelier Meruru... i think it might be best to get all the AX plans out of the way first x__x...

...anyways i should sleep.

3 comments:

  1. 8C I'm still sleepy ;___;
    Need to clone ourselves to fit all the cosplay plans lol. :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also D: not sure if you'll have time to do it but:
      http://costrauma.blogspot.ca/2012/06/ive-been-tagged.html

      You don't have to tag anyone :'C unless you want haha...

      Delete
    2. me too waifu ; ^;... back to sleep plz.
      and yes let's ask Rin to teach us how to Kage Bushin :3

      ooo I'll go fill it out now! ...I dunno how to tag though XD...

      Delete