Thursday 9 June 2011

.work.in.progress. ::update 0.01

The art of hammering. Shoes...shoes shoes shoes. I don't really understand why, but I do slightly enjoy making shoes more then sewing shirts or other tops of costumes. Especially sleeves -shakes fist- XD
Anywho... here's just a small update on Rocket's booTs (as everyone hears or reads as boobs) from Sucker Punch.
boo...I see the uneven ones
I would've gotten more done today but I was distracted by a special someone >>... you know who you are D=...
$2.99 flip flops ftw!

This does remind me of when I made Hope's shoes last year. I'm quite proud how they turned out especially on camera cause they look funny when you look at them when they're worn =(
Good memories of back in the day making Naruto sandals for the very first time when I first started cosplaying =]

Now I wish I made a blog earlier in my life... good place to ramble/rant about making stuff XD But yes, I'll make a promise now that I'll try to get more stuff done by tomorrow... and hopefully another update.
...Maybe this is the motivation I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment