Saturday 18 June 2011

.work.in.progress. ::update 0.02

Temporary white laces with rust in bg XD
Woo... guess I didn't keep that promise of mine... ; ^; *gets hit*

BUT... I did manage to finish Rocket's boots! =D They were completed about a week ago but they were laced temporarily (and man was it ugly...) with Hope's shoelaces and the pair of shoes I used as a reference to make Hope's shoes. There was rust on the laces...x_x But yes, I made a trip to Marshall's and finally bought some lace and wallah! Here's a picture. There was about 4m of lace used for each leg x_x

I felt miserable hammering away at the fabric...(partially due to the hot weather and my unexpected guests) pretty much mumbling "I never wanna hammer again" over and over which eventually transferred to lacing XD... ah I'm such a bad worker T.T...

I am happy that they turned out functional. Zippers work...eyelets work (though a couple did fall out and were replaced) I dunno. What do you guys think?

Other news? Umm... Semi Annual Sale (aka SAS) is happening at VS so I stocked up on panties for a good deal of $2.50 each =]...Come visit me at work? XD and as usual, I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. But luckily, I was given the next 6 days off after so I hope I'll be giving a couple more updates then. I'm hoping to start on Wenji tomorrow before work.

...wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment